Pages

Followers

Sunday, 20 March 2011

A little pick me up..

Hi guys..
Its Sunday , and its still a bit of a blur..
 I managed to pick up the flu bug , and have been feelin really rotten...
I did go to Harrogate yesterday , but we came back early...
the class with Barbara Gray was awesome.. but as the the hours passed I faded..lol!
My head is full of cotton wool its feel today.. but after a little mooching around  some of my fav blogs I discovered I had come in the top 3 at Crafts and me .. and top 5 over @ Tickled pink Challenges...
..so I am off to add the banners to my side bar..
hope you are having a great weekend , and I will be back to my normal self real soon , I hope .!
Hugs xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, I hope you feel better soon. Dirty nasty germs, why do they have to sneak up on us so unexpected. I loved your book on the PD challenge blog, pure inspiration.

    ReplyDelete