Pages

Followers

Friday, 25 March 2011

polkadoodles week 12 -" The spring has sprung"- Stashbox Challenge

Hello guys...
Finally the end of the week .. I must admit i have had a couple of days off work.. and I am just recovering from the flu... all that lovely sunshine we been having certainly helps you back on the road to recovery :-)
Anyhoo...Its Friday , so it must be Polkadoodles Challenge day !!!
This week the theme is " the spring has  sprung" , with the added twist of it being a "stashbox stamp" challenge.
This week I went for fresh spring shades and used a fairy Lili of the valley stamp.







I have used the Paperboutique vol 1, the Funky Flower papers..
 I cover the pager 50/50 but with a wave to it, I cut out and decoupaged some of the flowers. Cut out some tags , added string and embellished with the word "Wish".
The fairies are coloured with Promarkers , and a little glitter pen to add sparkle ...just love these cuties.
Pop over to see the rest of the DT girlies creations, and don't forget to say "Hi"
Thanks for popping by, I will be back real soon with more cards , I am a little behind with all my card orders with catching the lergy!!
Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous fabulous colours too hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are starting to feel alot better.Such a lovely card.The colours and stamp are very spring like.Fab.Take care.Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty - perfect mix of papers and image and I love how you have strung the sentiment - fab! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete