Pages

Followers

Thursday, 7 April 2011

The crazy challenge.._"Just add flowers"

Hi Guys... yes, you aren't dreaming its really me posting again...
Just wanted to share this card.. I made a few cards for Mothers day for my friends and I dug out this yummy Sarah Kay stamp , I have had it aaaages  and have hardly used it , I had forgotten how pretty it is...





I would like to enter the crazy challenge-"Just add flowers"
and... Craft ur passion-" anything goes"
and...pollycraft challenge -"an old & neglected stamp"
Hope you like her.. thanks for stopping by...
I'll be back with you tomorrow with the new Polkadoodles challenge!

2 comments:

  1. I love your card and the colouring is just georgeous !
    Greetz
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie, this is stunning, a gorgeous creation hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete