Pages

Followers

Friday, 1 April 2011

Just Magnolia and Hanglar Challenge- " anything goes"

Hello all its Friday..!!! Yay!!!
 Yes, I guess maybe I am confusing things a little , I haven't posted my Polkadoodles dt card today , I have been awol.I have in fact been in Newcastle, with my daughter ...we had a lovely time...
So instead I want to share this card with you and enter it for the Magnolia & Hanglar challenge...


The papers are from the Prima Fairy stack.. the image is Hanglar, coloured with Promarkers..
There is plenty of time to enter the challenge as its month ..pop over and see for yourself, the DT cards are yummy!
Thanks for popping by
Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous, I love everything about it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia! hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete