Pages

Followers

Friday, 22 April 2011

Polkadoodles Challenge - " 3 different patterened papers "

Hello all...its a super weekend..
its Good Friday... I hope you get lots of yummy stuff from the easter bunny !
... AND ...its time for the next Polkadoodles Challenge , this weeks theme is to use 3 different patterened papers ...        
set by the lovely   Tracie
I have used to fabulicious "Double Sprinkles of Kraft cd" today , its choc-a-bloc with yummy papers and images...







If you need a quick card there are pre-coloured toppers , like the one I have used here...
there are also some great tutorials on the cd for colouring with your Promarkers..
I adore the kraft papers on this cd ... they really do look like Kraft papers...
well best make the most of this fabby weekend...
 I think first i will go stroke some of these yummy papers ..lol !
Don't forget to get your entry in, and have a peep at the DT girlies creations...
back real soon !!
Hugs  xxx

1 comment: