Pages

Followers

Thursday, 21 April 2011

The spotted Chick- Krafty Thursday...

Hello its a wonderful day again... Easter is upon us.. I hope you have a fabulous time spending it with your loved ones..
 I just quickly wanted to share this , I found these lovely illustrations thro another blog , by a lovely lady called Zlatina.
you may have seen these cuties out there in blog land...





The lovely Jeanie over at The Spotted Chick , has a fortnightly challenge to add some Kraft to your project...
so i had to play along ..hope she likes it !
I would also like to enter it for
 Papertake Weekly Challenge- "Spots and Stripes"
And.. The Sweet Stop- Sketch
Thanks for stopping by, have a great Easter
 Hugs xxx

9 comments:

  1. Your card is so lovely ! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute, I love that bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the image on this gorgeous card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is gorgeous,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh awesome card - what a fab image and super colouration !
    thanks for joining us this week at papertake weekly x
    hugs
    maddyx

    maddys fairy blog candy - ends 26th April

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a unique and cheerful card; just fab! Thanks for sharing it with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uh nope, I don't like it.... I FREAKIN' LOVE IT! WOWZERS!! You're coloring ROCKS kiddo, and the papers, layout, well.... EVERYTHING is FABULOUS! Thanks for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is AWESOME! I love that little bunny....Congrats!

    ReplyDelete