Pages

Followers

Saturday, 2 April 2011

Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge #13- "Bling it up !"

Hello guys.. hows your weekend going?
I think it was supposed to be warm here but its trying to rain, but I have lots to do so I feel better about being indoors..
Just wanted to share my entry for the Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge this week where the theme is bling it up !
 I had to get Lil Lad Eric, He is so cute! , and i have used him on my card ...



the paper is the new Stella and Rose pad from MME called Hattie, the colours are lush...He is coloured with Promarkers...
I would also like to enter him for Digi's with Attitude! - "Anything goes"
And.. Stamp Somethings Challenge- "Something digital"
And... Totally Papercrafts Challenge-"One for the boys "
Hope you like him.. thanks for popping by.
Hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and Eric really has Attitude!

    Thanks so much for joining us at the Digi's With Attitude! Anything Goes Challenge. Hope so see you again next challenge and Good Luck!

    Debra
    Digi's With Attitude! Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAb card, love all the detail! Thanks for joining us at Digi's With Attitude! this week and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely brilliant card, he's one cole dude. Great extras too:)
    Thanks for playing along with TPC this week
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. O, I love this! He's such a nice guy and looks great on these papers ;-)
    Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Tickled Pink Stamps!
    Hugs Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh how awesome!! I love your card:-) Thanks so much for playing along this week at TPSC
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete