Pages

Followers

Friday, 20 May 2011

Polkadoodles challenge _ Anything but a card.

Hi guys ..Friday , my favourite day ! . Not only is it the last day of the working week , but its the day of the polkadoodles challenge...
This week Fliss has asked us to make "Anything but a card"
So , I went with a corner book mark , and believe it or not , I have never made one of these before..
I was shocked just how easy it was..





I used papers from "all around and everywhere" , and the sweet Flutterfly fairy" Bevvieboo ".
 It starts off as a 4" square, for this I used kraft card... embellished with the papers , and a bow of seam binding... Embellished with the cute, cute Flutterfly fairy , who is 3d'd on top .
Hope you like her...its a simple project , but pretty sweet , I reckon.
Please pop over and see the rest of the dt girls creations, and say hello .. don't forget , give the challenge a go .. there are always fabby prizes up for grabs ..
 Hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. Lovely bookmark! So sweet and so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty corner bookmark.You've really done a fab job.Will have to have a go myselfHope you're well.Love Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab, must have a go at one of these. Thanks for the inspiration,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous bookmark lis.fab pretty colours and image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Lis and such a pretty and clever idea.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job with this fabulous bookmark Lis & I love the colours :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete