Pages

Followers

Saturday, 14 May 2011

Polkadoodles challenge- "Menu

Hello guys... well hasn't their been panic.. naughty blogger went down , and we were all lost ?!?!
With relief , even my posts are restored , so i can now add my Polkadoodles challenge DT card...
This week there is a menu..set by the lovely Colette.
 you can choose either  or from the list.
1. pink or Turqoise.
2. Fairy or butterfly.
3. Ribbon or Lace.
4. Pearls or Gems.
so, I went with...





I am sure you could guess I would go for pink??
I used the "All around and everywhere" cd for my papers .
 Using my Promarkers I colured in this pretty "Flower Girl", then I used a set of wings from the fabby Flutterfly Fairies stamps.. Meeshelle this time. Added pearls to the buckle detail and again on the card.
The ribbon and buckle from stash...
I loved this challenge.. it gave you endless options .. please pop over and see what the rest of the Dt have created ..
Will be back soon , after a strong coffee I think , to calm the nerves after blogger went awol.. sad really I know...
hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie, this is a fabulous creation, gorgeous colours too, biggest of hugs love pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card lis.i love the fab image and really pretty colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is one great card just love that image hugs cherylx

    ReplyDelete