Pages

Followers

Saturday, 7 May 2011

Sketch and Stash Challenge- no; 7

Hello to you all... its the weekend.. and nearly the end of my week off ( sigh)
Hubby and I had a lovely day in Whitby yesterday .. it was a glorious day !!
Anyway, back to it... I wanted to share my card for the Sketch and stash challenge , with this new cutie from Pollycraft !
 But I just wanted to say that i had a good start to the day discovering I had won a prize in the La-La-Land customer Gallery with my Sweet dress up Marci card.. :-)




The papers are MMe Stella and rose, and the image is poorly Chester from Pollycraft.this is following this sketch ..N0; 7




if you have never seen Sketch and stash before, they have such fabby sketches , a great help when you have lost your mojo.!
And , nicely fitting in with this is the Pollycraft Challenge - "anything goes"
Right.. off to link these , these sort my laundry out.. hmpphh!!
Back soon..
 Hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous love your colour choice and the design, big hugs love pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous...what a cute image and of course I love those papers although I hate cutting them up!!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card lis.your colours and design are stunning and i love the cheeky monkey :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is one,great image so cute and just love the colors,and design hun hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. FAb card - what a great image and I love your colour combo! Thanks for joining in our current challenge at Sketch N Stash, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete