Pages

Followers

Sunday, 1 May 2011

Sugar Addicts showcase Sunday

Hello guys...
well its something special for me today as i am flattered to be featured in the Sunday showcase over at Sugar Nellie!
Being a stamper at heart and a true addist to all things cute and girly , my addiction truly shows..lol !
So they asked me to make a card for this feature , and you know me.. don't need to be asked twice !
So..


the papers are Sweet Fairy by prima..the image is "Pillow Talk" a Simply Sassy stamp.. I love colouring her ( as you might have guessed)






the little scrolls are from my wee cricut, from the Cindy Loo cartridge, loving these at the mo'. please pop over at take a peep at the Sugar Nellie blog, if you haven't before.. and leave a little love , I would like to say thanks to them for showcasing me today, and thanks to you for stopping by.
Hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. wow, your cards are fantastic.i love your colouring and like you i love the sassy stamps.
    now i`ve found your blog i have become a follower :D
    have a fab weekend and congrats on being in the sugar nellie spotlight :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am loving your awesome creations Lis..just popped by from the SN blog to say Hi..
    & living not a million miles from you at Filey,small world?

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lis,

    The pleasure was all mine, I thoroughly enjoyed having a good wander through your blog and the biggest struggle for me is always which other cards to pick, so I hope you like my choices.
    Many, many thanks

    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie, this is stunning, your colours are gorgeous, fantastic work, big hugs love Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your work your colouring is really great :)

    ReplyDelete