I think it may have been something to do with the major roadworks in Hornsea.. Tesco is finally rolling into town.. Yay!
Major roadworks for all concerned but we need something here.. you have to travel far to the nearest big superstore...
I have a card to share ... my entry for the The Sugarbowl Challenge.
This is another simply Sassy.. she is called "Party Frills"
coloured with my Promarkers...
there a sketch to follow with the theme "Vintage/distressed".
So, I inked and distressed the papers , which are K&Co.. Elizabeth Brownd, "Garden Collage" to be precise. Oh my I have had this pad forever..oops.So I guess they are vintage in themselves lol !
I would also like to enter this for..
2. Crafty creations - "Anything goes"
3. Divas by design- "anything goes"
4. Penny's Paper crafty - "anything goes"
5. Scrap stamp, doodles - "old supplies"
6. One stitch at a time - " Anything goes "
Hope you like her.. thanks for stopping by..