Pages

Followers

Thursday, 19 May 2011

willow sketchie challenge- 19th May.

Hi guys.. hope you are all keeping well, busy few days here , and the threat of the pc dying seems to be looming..
 No sooner do I clear my desk of all my orders I get another load.. lol!
 Anyway , Its time for the Willow Sketchie challenge , and this week the sketch is by Jo.

I have used another of Sharon's fab images,coloured with Promarkers..I used some sweet wishes papers, and Kraft.Following the sketch ...





here's my card...
Please pop over to see the rest of the Dt girls' creations, and say hello. Remember there is a fabby prize up for grabs when you enter the challenge.
 Hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie, this is absolutley gorgeous, perfect in every way, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card lis.the image is so sweet and i love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya, what a sweet card, Love the colours you have used. Love Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete