Pages

Followers

Thursday, 12 May 2011

Willow sketchie Challenge- May 12th

Hello to you all... well relief its the end of a really long stressful week ..phew! over time on top has left me a little weary...
Still its Thursday so time for Willow sketchie challenge .. This week the sketch is by the lovely Hazel.. and heres my card..






I have used the lovely Walter today , coloured with my Promarkers, the papers are My minds Eye , Fine and Dandy.
Please pop over and give the sketch a go this week , remember there is a fab prize.!
Hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. Ah hope you can de stress over the weekend. Love the card and thanks for making my sketch look great with it. Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning sweetie hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh just love this hun that image is just so cute and love those papers,hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete