Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 29 June 2011

digital Tuesday- "Flower Power"

Hi guys... busy scheduling my posts while I am away and I wanted to share my first Teddy Bo attempt..yes, i know , shock horror!!
I am off for a couple of days to visit my daughter in Newcastle.. she turned 21 recently , and its my birthday soon so we will spend a girly weekend.. together.. Newcastle is fab for shopping..!


Anyway, onto my card....


















I would like to enter...
1. Digital Tuesday- "flower power"
2. tip Top Tuesday - " something beginning with t " (teddy Bo)
3. Forever Friends - "Birthday "
4. Hooked on Crafts- "flowers"
5. KB cute Monday- "Flowers"
6. Crafty Pad- "soft pastels"


Thanks for stopping by... off to get organised..hope Mr blogger plays nice while I am away !
 Hugs xx

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, what a perfect Teddy Bea card, you'll get hooked on the now :0)
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is just gorgeous,well you are one up on me I haven't any of these images.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Top Tip Tuesdays says your totally terrific Teddy is Tops! hehe
    Thanks for joining us this week, good luck and hope to see you again next week!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the way you organize a card...it's fantastic. The soft subtle colors are perfect and that Teddy Bear is wonderful!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday for our "T" challenge.

    Happy stamping...and shopping!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic card lis.the image is so gorgeous and fab pretty colours and details ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card.
    Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends & Co.
    Poppy♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh super sweet and what a cutie of an image. I love your staggered LO with the pieces behind! Thank you for playing with us at The Crafty Pad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh gorgeous!!! thanks for joining us at FF!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card. the image is so cute. Thanks for joining us at FF this week

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous,lovely Teddy Bea....Thanks for joining in with us at Hooked On Crafts...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete