Pages

Followers

Thursday, 16 June 2011

Doodle Pantry Challenge - Use a Doodle pantry image





Hi guys... just a quick post to catch up with my recent cards i have been making for friends...


I needed to make a congrats on getting the job card for a friends Daughter , but she is mad about pigs..lol !
So, Doodle Pantry had the answer to my prayers...






He is so cute.... lol! 
the main background papers is a new discovery... Raspberry Road.. (well maybe I am the last to find out), but their digi papers will blow you away!
 I found these thro' the lovely Tab Robinson.. If you haven't seen her creations.. get yourself over there... they will make you drool...






The other papers are Prima "fairy" i have used corrugated card, and cut the flowers with my MFT flower die ...I love this die.. i have  a few of theirs now.. they are fab...and of course now you can get them in the UK over at "Dies to die for "... added a few pearls ...and a few flowers ...
 I am getting low on some of these.. but I have just ordered some more from "Wild Orchid Crafts"... i especially love the hellebores...
So , I am entering this into ...
1.  Doodles pantry challenge- Use our images
2. Bearly mine challenges- "anything goes"
3. Make it my Monday- "die cut flowers"
4. Stamp with fun - "pearls and flowers "
5. Hooked on crafts - "anything goes "
So.. that's all for now...
 Get ready for the launch of the whimsy and Stars studio Summertime images..
 i will be back tomorrow with another card...
 Hugs xx

13 comments:

  1. Adorable, I love your piggy card! Seeing yours reminded me I was going to make a card using that image, oh well someday:) Love the flowers and flourishes , well done! Thanks for joining us at Doodle Pantry this week (DPDC#13)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card love your colouring to. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us this week at Make My Monday with your lovely card - Jacqueline xx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute little piggy and lovely layout. Thanks for joining us at hookedoncraft challenges this week and hope you join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sweet card with beautiful flowers - many thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card lis.i love the adorable image and superb colouring and papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun! She's going to love receiving this card!!! I keep forgetting to use that image - must do so soon :) Thanks for taking part in the Doodle Pantry Digi Challenge #13! Hope to see you back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lis, love your card here and the sentimentis great, have a lovely weekend,
    hugs,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this image and your flowers, I
    the texture of them! Thanks for joining us at DPDC#13

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card, your pig is coloured in perfectly. Lovely flowrs too. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday, hope to see you again. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lis, this is really gorgeous. Love the colours and that cute pig. The flowers are a lovely contrast too.
    Thanks so much for joining in with the Make My Monday Die Cut Flowers challenge and lovely to see you there.
    Good luck!
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just SO adorable! Love all the cute little accenting flowers and pearls. Wonderful choice of papers. Thanks for joining us on Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 13!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This little piggy still makes me smile every time I see him! Love your card, thanks for sharing with us at the Doodle Pantry, hope to see you again for the next challenge! Hugs, Karen

    P.S. I've candy on my blog, hope you will come by and check it out!

    ReplyDelete