Pages

Followers

Monday, 6 June 2011

Happy Crafty news..

Hello guys..
 Just a quick post  as I am bursting with excitement to share with you my news..
 I recently applied for Gdt for Whimsy and stars studio..
 I stumbled on these enchanting images whilst surfing the blog world , and instantly fell in love .. the are such sweet, sweet images 
Anyhooo... the fab news is i have been offered a place with the Guest design team , among some really , really talented crafters....
 Wow! Wow! Wow! 



 So... check out the blog post here.... whilst I go pinch myself!
And if you want to see exactly why I feel for these adorable cuties ..check them out here...

thank you sooo much Mabelle for this exciting opportunity !


I will be back real soon with my first card !! 
Hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, sweet Lis!! It's so wonderful to have you in our Design Team! Hugs ~ Mabelle R.O.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Lis am sure you will do them proud x

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations lis.have fun :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete