Pages

Followers

Friday, 24 June 2011

Polkadoodles Challenge- Stashbox stamp & "Red, White &Blue"

Hi guys...its Friiiiday ! 
Thank goodness...
 And I am on the ball this week and ready for the new Polkadoodles Challenge.
 Its set by the lovely Ruth , and the theme is 
"Red , white & blue".
This week, as we do every 4 four weeks its a "Stashbox Stamp" challenge too !
So, we get to play with stamps from our stash , this time its Humphrey...












There is a story behind the embossed image.. I decided to colour first then cut my circle out.. but when I embossed the edge of the circle it moved  and I ended up with a semi circle embossed across it ..Argghh!
 So.. I embossed the whole image in an embossing folder.. serves me right for cutting corners.. Lol! ( or circles ..teehee.)


The papers are from the "paper boutique Projects Galore III cd..."
I have used this earlier this week to make my nephew a birthday card... featuring Ralph the Robot..
 Just shows how very versatile Nikky's papers are! 
Please pop over and see the Dt's fab creations, and leave a little love...
If you aren't already a follower become one because you won't want to miss whats coming up soon..
ooops said too much already
 thanks for stopping by...
 Hugs xx



2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous love the embossing.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card lis.the image is adorable and i love the fab embossing and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete