Pages

Followers

Friday, 3 June 2011

polkadoodles challenge - stashbox Challenge- Something secret

Hi guys.. Friday already !!
 Glorious sun and the weekend imminent .. what more could you ask?
 Well , lets get cracking... its time for another PD challenge, this week its a stashbox challenge , and like a numpty I have used a polkadoodles image.. But i have managed to create something secret ... a pull tag card ! 










This is all created from the double Sprinkles of Kraft cd... 
and was really easy to make... you can find a tutorial  here...
Please pop over and see the DT's creations , and say hi ! ( if you can .. I know commenting is a problem on blogger at the moment..I am using Google Chrome , and not ticking the keep me signed in box.. works for me. Someone did say it was a pain signing in all the time but Chrome saves my details and I can sign in real quick )
 On that subject , followers of the blog hop last week will be pleased to hear there has been a time extension due to this problem .. find out more over at Polkadoodles ..
 Thanks for popping by .. have a great weekend.
 Hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Lis and the sliding bit is most intriguing.
    I don't think you're a numpty either - I used some PD stuff too because I love it so much! It was just my sentiments that weren't.
    Have a great weekend.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh just love this the image is gorgeous and love the sliding,piece you have added hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card lis.i love the fabulous design and gorgeous image and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever idea Lis and must give your idea a go.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete