Pages

Followers

Thursday, 9 June 2011

Whimsy and Stars studio guest DT card

Hello guys... twice in one day .. aren't you lucky??
Now, you might have read earlier this week my exciting news of a position in the Whimsy And Stars Studio guest DT..??
I am so thrilled the lovely Mabelle chose me as part of fabulously talented team !
 Well , it cannot be said I need much persuasion to create with cute images , and these are no exception... they are adorable , and a delight to colour..
So, my first card of this new role... using Rosie Ballerina...






Isn't she so sweet..?








 Well , she's coloured with Promarkers , but I must confess that there are a few copics added to the mix...i am slowly being converted I think..
the papers are My Minds Eye , tickled Pink except the piece with large spots on...
 The sketch was from Sketch Saturday , and I really like the way its turned out ..hope you do too ..
 I would like to enter this in a few challenges too...
1. Sketch saturday- week #158
2. Craft room challenge- "Anything goes "
3. Card Cupids - More than 3 layers
4. Wee Memories - "Anything goes "
5. Paper Pretties - "Summer"


Well , I will be back soon with my next Whimsy and Stars card.. 
Thanks for stopping by...

10 comments:

  1. She is cute! great layout and use of the papers. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge for our very first challenge do hope we will see you again XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is really cute! Congrats on making the design team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is perfection! Love your coloring, the dsp, everything about. Welcome to the W&S DT, looking forward to getting to know you!
    Hugs~Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute card, lovely image and details.
    Thanks for joining us at SS this week. Hugs, Bente

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, card, stunning image, stunning papers and awesome layout. I love this card! Thank you for joining us for our first challenge at CRC. Nikki DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Welcome to the Team, so glad to have you joining us!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is the cutest little image on a perfectly put together card. thanks for playing with us at Paper Pretties.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a cute teddy !!!! love your card- thanks for joining us at CRC Debi x

    ReplyDelete