Pages

Followers

Friday, 24 June 2011

Whimsy and Stars studio guest DT card

Hi guys...well the weekend is finally here...
really busy on the craft front..
Dt cards.. and samples for new stuff..and its ..well, just wait and see...
Just a quick post to share another adorable Whimsy and Stars Studio  card...  






The papers are prima , Jack & Jill (again) , but I have rediscovered these..I do love them..
The girl and her kitty , coloured with promarkers, of course..








Now, I am not 100% happy with my pics at the mo' . Thats cos they are from my iphone..But I am gonna nick back the memory card Hubby has snaffled, to use in our shared camera. 
Yep! we have a shared camera, I don't get the technical stuff, I just have it on "AI" ( auto idiot , I call it)
Anyway I would like to enter this wee card in.....
1. Rainbow Lady's - "use a digi"
2. Aly's Sunday Challenge- "all about the kids "
3. Southern Girls - "anything goes "


Will be back soon , with more cards.. tillthen have a fab weekend..
 Hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. oh this is one gorgeous card love the colors on this and adore the image hugs cherylxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card lis.i love your gorgeous colours and paper and the image is adorable :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card that lace looks super too. Thanks for playing
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh so very pretty, I love it,
    hugs,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soo cute. Love this little girl.

    ReplyDelete