Pages

Followers

Thursday, 23 June 2011

willow sketchie Challenge 23 June

Hi Guys.. Phew, nearly at the end of a stressful week for me...
Dunno , just some weeks are like that aren't they ?
 Anyway , time for a bit of a relax , creating my dt card for today's challenge..
 I hope you have been over to see the new Willow Designs website..?
They are fab new Digi's there ..you'll love 'em..
 So, here's my card.. 






The sketch is by the lovely Hazel this week..




Its a new digi called "Gardening Weekly"..boy he sure looks comfy reading his magazine... just what I need I think...
coloured with Promarkers , , the papers are from Prima..they are Jack and Jill. 
Please pop over and check out the Dt Girls creations... and say "hello".. and don't forget to give the sketch a go !


Would also like to enter this in..
1. I love Promarkers - "Anything goes "
2. My Mums Craft Shop - "One for the boys "
3. Tuesday Throwdown- "Masculine card "

8 comments:

  1. Ah this is super, I hope your weekend is less stressful than the week has been.
    Love Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, hun...love the papers and image you have used :o).....glad that you got sorted with the papers, I love that shade of blue too :o)
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL what a fun image, great card, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card lis.i love the fun image and stunning papers and design :D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fab card, lovely image. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    Julie W x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the image, thanks for joining us at MMCS.
    Sally. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous masculine card! Thanks for sharing it and joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week. :D
    ~Emily Keaton, June Guest Designer for Tuesday Throwdown

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete