Pages

Followers

Thursday, 9 June 2011

willow sketchie challenge-9th June

Hello guys... 
Well thursday is upon us again, so that must mean another fabby willow sketchie Challenge..
 This week Gulp!! ...Its Me doing the sketch...
This is the first time I have ever created a sketch and the first time I have ever hosted , so be gentle with me...
 I lovingly created my sketch on Word .. another first ! and then it would let me upload it .. so I apologise for the dark photo ..Grrr!
 anyway ..here it is ...





and here is what I did with it..



the main background paper is Missy in the park , which matches the image...she is coloured with Promarkers.. the others papers just blend in nicely I thought..




Now , don't forget to pop over to the  willow blog and see the rest of the DT girls' creations , and give the sketch a whirl... there is always a fabby prize up for grabs 


 Thanks for stopping by..
 Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Lis...fab sketch and you did a great job of it, your card is lovely and the colours are yummy!!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh love this hun that image is so cute,fab coloring on this too hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lis well Done on managing so well for your first time. I love the sketch and your card is really cute. Love Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete