Pages

Followers

Sunday, 10 July 2011

Allsorts Challenge - Free and easy

Hi guys.. in my rush to change my header...what a faff that was.. i forgot that I hadnt actually posted this card .. and I don't like to miss a challenge or two...


I used Dress up Marci from La-La land stamps...I love colouring her.. and a simple layout, using the fairy papers from Prima








She is coloured with Promarkers /Copics, and her pearls are embellished with liquid pearls...






So , I would like to enter this in..
1. Allsorts Challenge- Free and easy 
2. Fabulous Friday- Ribbon & pearls
3.. I Love Promarkers- clean and simple
4. Stamps r Us- there was a little girl
5. One stitch at a time - anything goes 
6. Catch the bug - Clean and simple
Thanks for stopping by.. please say hi..then I can come visit you.
 hugs xx

14 comments:

  1. Cute card. Love the pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty
    I have candy if you're interested.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card lis.love the image, she is so pretty and your papers and details are really beautiful ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card.She's a real cutie.Gorgeous colours.I've been a follower for a while and noticed you were from the East Riding.I have 2 tickets for the Summer Crafting as my blog candy as I can't go so pop over if you're interested and spread the word to anyone that you know.I won them and would hate them to go to waste.
    (http://debscraftytime.blogspot.com. Love Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card and an adorable image, your coluoring is perfect. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Good luck. NIkki DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet I love it, thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week.

    Hugs Wenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card,I love her pearls .Thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Card! Your coloring is AMAZING!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Catch the Bug! We look forward to seeing more from you soon! :)

    Scrappy - DT Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  9. you colored the cute pict perfect my friend,,,,OMG you would enter in my CT,,,,,,,wowww,,

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so adorable love the colors and the charm is just right for this adoarble card. Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is so sweet. I love the image and the colors. Thanks so much for joining us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww how cute is the image? so pretty, love her pearls :o)

    thanks for joining in with the free n easy fun at Allsorts

    hugs

    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too cool! The stamping is fantastic!
    And the pearls... no words!
    Eli (Frosted Designs)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful project, thanks for playing with us this week at OSAAT for our “Anything Goes” Challenge.

    Good luck with the draw, we hope to see you play along with us in August for our “Pretty in Print” contest. I have some yummy candy to Celebrate too.

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete