Pages

Followers

Saturday, 6 August 2011

Clearout/ Birthday candy & stuff for sale

Hi guys another quick post today.. 
 I have candy !!
 Well, time for a craft room sort out I thought.. so I have added a tab at the top above my followers , and I will be listing as I progress..
So if there is anything you would like , give me a shout.. also don't be afraid to make me an offer..:-)


As for the candy....


 all I ask is you leave a comment , and mention it on your blog.. I would be really grateful if you become a follower , but its not a must ..thanks ..
Hugs xx


          I will draw this on Saturday 6th August..Good luck !


                    The winner is Claire..!!

11 comments:

  1. Wow...I am the first one to leave a comment! Thanks for offering this awesome blog candy. I have posted in on my blog:
    http://u-inspire-me.blogspot.com/2011/07/awesome-blog-candy.html

    Would love for you to stop and visit. I am crossing my fingers, I love surprises! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous candy hun, thanks for the chance to win - will pop it in my sidebar on my blog. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi hun thanks for the chance will go pop it on me blog!
    Hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lis Im sorry I thought I was already a follower. Oops!!!Love the look of your candy, love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the change to win this lovely candy - I'll pop it on my side bar too :0)
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fabulous giveaway Lis! I would so love to have a chance, someone is going to be really lucky. I am now a follower and I have linked your giveaway to my blog sidebar. Thanks for the chance
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  7. just popping by to say a big hello, I'm looking forward to working with you all on the team at Polka Doodles
    hugs and best wishes
    Daniele

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, thanks for sharing!
    Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh candy .. love it , me and my sweet tooth!
    Also a follower ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely candy, thanks for sharing!
    Thanks for visiting the Pixie Blog and for the shout out for Pixie, good luck!

    ReplyDelete