Pages

Followers

Thursday, 28 July 2011

My Mum's Craft shop challenge- Fab & Funky

Hi guys .. back with another quick post...This time for my Mum's craft shop... the theme there is fab & funky..
 I have just finished a card that just fits the bill..i think..



the image is by Kenny k , called Tommy Leen.. he is $1 in July..!! he is coloured with my Promarker.. my Spectrums are still nowhere to be seen... the papers are from Raspberry road, called Renaissance. The words are computer generated. the skull is a snag 'em from imaginsce I believe, and the wings are a stamp from a TSG collection called Angel Mail.. the ticket is a freebie




 I layered all the embellies and the chain and attached with gel glue...






Hope you like him...
I would also like to enter him in ..
2. totally papercrafts- for the boys
3. Glitter geeks - occupations
4. The paper shelter- Anything goes
5. I love Promarkers- Anything goes 
6. Party time Tuesday- Anything goes


 that will do for now.. off out to enjoy that sun.. 
 Hugs xxx

10 comments:

  1. Wow!! I love this one. I adore Kenny K's images and you've really done well this. I love the layout and the colours you used.
    Thanks for joining in with Glitter Geeks and good luck. Hope to see you next week.
    Love Steph xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card :-) the image is quite scary, lol ,, and the colours and design are fab :-)

    thanks for joining us on the TPC :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card :-) the image is quite scary, lol ,, and the colours and design are fab :-)

    thanks for joining us on the TPC :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. Fab image of course, & I love the dps & layout too. Great card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic card lis.love the fabulous image and stunning details and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card, love the googly eyes on the skeleton head, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe, this card made me laugh out loud as it reminds me of my brother (minus the tattoos)when he used to play in a band many moons ago!

    Love the colour scheme and layout.

    Thanks for joining in at Glitter Geeks and good luck :).

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantabulous card. You did a marvelous job coloring him out and the design of the card is great. thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week and hope to see you again soon.
    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card definitely "ROCKS"! Love your design and mix of DP for this image. Cool embellishments too. So glad you joined in the challenge this week at Totally Papercrafts. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great card. Lovely work! Thanks for playing with us over at TPS challenges this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete