Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Papertake weekly Challenge- Sketch..

Morning you lovely lot.... 
early post.,. up with the lark me ..LOL!
i just wanted to share my card...
 this week there is a sketch at Papertake...by the lovely Dawny P...




quite a nice and easy one , don't you agree ...?
so this is my card...






 used up some old dove craft papers, as i have been having a sort out...and founds loads of stuff i had forgotten..
 the image is from Pollycraft.. Xmas Maurice i think he is called.. Coloured with my Promarkers.. the spectrums have not arrived yet...Humph!!








 the sentiment is from lili of the valley..  have tweeked the sketch slightly , hope its ok..?
I would also like to enter it in...
2. Pollycraft Monday challenge- Christmas in July
3. Craft your passion- Christmas in July 
4. Going grey with scrap creations- Favourite holiday

Thanks for joining me today.. off to the gym when I can motivate myself ..lol! x


P.s I have candy!!! see top post ...

10 comments:

  1. Fab Christmas card hun - love the colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Christmas card, love those papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card and I love that image. Thank you so much for joining us this week for our "Christmas in July" challenge over at Craft Your Passion Challenges. I hope you have a great week and Good luck.

    Hugs
    Shannin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card :o)
    Hugs Laila

    check out my candy on http://blog.lolapigen.dk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Xmas card and also followso ur sketch to the "T".

    Thanks for sharing this with us over at Papertake for our sketch challenge this week.

    xx Happy crafting & glittery hugs xx

    Sazzle

    http://sazzlecraft.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic card lis.i love the fun image and great papers and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lis

    this is gorgeous, love your colourwork on Maurice, thanks for joining us at pollycraft

    Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Maurice is fab and your colours are lovely!

    Thanks for joining us for the Christmas in July challenge at Pollycraft this week!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bahaahaa He's is hilarious.Love it!Thanks for joining us at Scrap-Creations

    ReplyDelete