Pages

Followers

Monday, 11 July 2011

The Sugar Bowl Challenge- Sketch

Hi guys... Hands up who's got that Monday feeling..??
 Well , my followers have disappeared, and still not returned.. doncha love Blogger !!??
Just a quick post today.. I wanted to share my Sugar bowl card for the sketch challenge. this week its Erika's sketch.. with the option of making your own flowers.. and I wish I had read that bit before adding my flowers..lol ! 




...The papers are First Edition   , the image is a  favourite of mine..a gorjuss girl from Funkykits..coloured with Promarkers. Flowers from stash , with pearls for accent, and a few swirls. :-)






I would also like to enter this in ..
1.Scrappy Frogs- summer flowers
2. Fairy fun Fridays- Swirls and pearls
3. Art Impressions stamps- Something from stash (flowers)
4. Crafts and me - Favourite
5.Oldie but Goodie Challenge- An old but much loved stamp  


 well thats all for now.. must get a few chores done.. and get something to eat..
 Hugs xx                             

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card with a lovely image.
    Thank you for joining our challenge at FFF this time.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous and my favourite gorjuss girl too. yummy papers and perfect stitching.

    fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow gorgeous card, your colouring is just perfect Lis-m...and boy how perfect is your stitching girl
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card lis.i love the sweet gg girl and fab pretty colours and papers ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little girl is so, so cute! I love your adorable card! Thanks for joining us at FFF!

    ReplyDelete