Pages

Followers

Sunday, 10 July 2011

Sugar Nellies Facebook Challenge- Christmas

Hello everyone..how is your weekend going so far...  ?
I think there are further issues on blogger.. I cannot see my followers ?!?
posting is really slow and I keep getting error 503 messages! 
 Still I wanted to quickly share my card today .I created it for the Sugar Nellie Group Challenge , over on Facebook. The theme is 
" Christmas"...
now I cant normally get my head around Christmas cards till October.. but my Dt work behind the scenes has involved Christmas.. so , it kinda softened the blow...





So, using dome old Dovecraft ( I think), papers .. this is my card.. 
 the image is from Funkykits ...Maggie the Christmas fairy...she is currently half price.. I think she could easily double as an all year round fairy... 




She is coloured with Promarkers/ copics , and i have have added glitter and stardust pen from Sakura.

i would also like to enter this in..
1. Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas- Spots or dots 
2. Word Play weekend challenge. - Christmas
 3. Stamping with the dragon - Christmas
4. Craft us Crazy - Christmas in July
5. Moving along with the times. - Christmas in July
6. The house that stamps built- Christmas in July..

Thats it for now .. off to organise myself .. ironing , cooking.. yawn !
 Thanks for stopping by ..will be back tomorrow with my next card .

11 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card. Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 28 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card. Love the image and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Love the darling image and the sketch is fabulous!
    Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is fabby Lis, Mmm I am having the same blogger issues, oh well be better again soon, Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute fairy - and gorgeous papers
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for our Christmas challenge
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card lis.the image is so pretty and gorgeous colours and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous little card Lis, so cute and pretty and I ADORE the card in your header - its stunning

    Thank you for sharing it with us at MAWTT and good luck with the challenge

    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous Xmas card, love it, thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at Stampin with the Dragon. I have candy if you are interested.
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terrific take on out of the ordinary christmas colors! Love that pink dress too!
    Thanks for joining us at Stamping with the Dragon, good luck, and don't forget to check out the paper and image sales on special for July! Hope to see you again next time!
    Hugs,
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is adorable! I agree that the fairy could be used all year. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! Love the color!
    Thanks for playing with us @ Craft Us Crazy!

    ReplyDelete