Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 26 July 2011

Tabs fab blog candy

Hi guys.. maybe some of you were wondering where I'd got to..?
 well... I had a birthday at the weekend... so I took a little time out.. 
But, today I am back to crafting with a vengeance...lol!
 so to start the ball rolling i wanted to give you a heads up on the lovely Tab's  yummy candy !!!
Pop over and add your name.. Become a follower .. I have been one ..like forever..!! and spread the word...


Isn't it just lush...
 That inspires me to have a little birthday candy of my own .. so I am off for a ferret around.. to see what I've got.. i have a free week , so once i have caught up with my Dt commitments then I will be having a sort out. I will be posting some stuff on here for sale.. some of it used , but looked after.. and I will post it out to you at cost .. Let me know if you see anything you fancy ..
 Hugs  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment