I stumbled across the Crafting Life's pieces Challenge Blog , and used their sketch..just tweaked it a little..
I must admit this ballerina Teddy Bea image is a delight to colour with my Promarkers...
The papers are nitwits - Hoppy Hearts
I added loads of stickles and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. i even sneaked in a doily ..lol !oh and the Bakers twine is from WOC too .
So ..i am entering in the Teddy Bo Challenge, and...
2. Crafting for all Seasons- Furry Friends
3. Divas by design- pastels
4. Simon Says Stamp- Anything Goes
5. Going grey with Scrap Creations- recipe ( at least 2 dp & 2embellies)
6. Digital Tuesday- At least 1 Die (Flower die)
7. Simon Says stamp and show- stitching
8. Scrapalicious- bear
Thats it for a quick post... don't forget polkadoodles new challenge tomorrow , and its my turn..
Till tomorrow , take care