Pages

Followers

Saturday, 2 July 2011

Whimsy and Stars studio guest DT card

Hi Guys... how is your weekend going..?
Hopefully , if all goes to plan , you will be reading this post whilst i am up north..in the barmy Metropolis of Newcastle..spending some quality time with my eldest.....
so, just a quick post for my next Whimsy and Stars image ...






Isnt she a cutie.. she is called "Coffee Girl".. the papers are MME  Stella and Rose..its Gertie I think... love these papers .. the colours are so rich...the sentiment is a Justrite one , I have had ages...






Hope you like her... If you do.. pop over and peruse the sweet images at The Whimsy & Stars Studio...

Right Gotta fly... Need to pack and organise my Hubby.. I have been grocery shopping to make sure he will survive the weekend.. anything between 2 slices of bread will do him.. then he is happy 
 Till my next post ..take care..
Hugs xxx

4 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful Lis. She's so sweet and the papers so pretty!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card lis.your colours and papers are stunning and fab sweet image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your coffee girl card. I like the different layers and your choice of colors and paper together. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete