Pages

Followers

Thursday, 21 July 2011

willow sketchie challenge - 21st July

Hi Guys .. 
Thursdays.. mean two fabby things.. 
nearly the weekend AND time for another Willow Sketchie Challenge!!


This week the sketch is mine....


 yes.. its a little sad looking , but i tried drawing the last sketch on word.. and then it wouldnt upload.. If anyone can give me a few surefire pointers I would be grateful...
Here's my card...






The image is Colin in the garden , coloured with my trusty Promarkers.....the papers are "The journal" by Raspberry Road.. I LOVE these !!!!!!




Please pop over and see the rest of the DT's work , and say hello to our newest dt members...


I would also like to enter this in..
1. Die Cut dreams - 4 legged animals
2. HappileighScrappin- Make your own embellishment
3. Paper Playtime - Summer
4. Squigglefly- Hang Ten ( claws)
5. I did it creations- Animals.
..
... thanks for joining me today.. I will be back tomorrow with my Polkadoodles dt card...

11 comments:

  1. Lis this is gorgeous, I love Colin :0) and the papers are so lovely too.

    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lis, love the colour scheme.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card hun, just love Colin he is a sweetie!
    Hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sketch you came up with, and the colors you used are wonderful! Cute image that is perfect for squigglefly's challenge. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great sketch! I love those little porcupines too. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime.
    Tana @ A Caffeinated Crafter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Happileigh Scrappin' this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW this is brilliant and I loved the sketch too. Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, it looks really lovely Lis. I adore your colour scheme. x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great sketch and embellishments. Thanks for joining us for the Hang Ten! challenge at Squigglefly this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Lis. Gorgeous sketch, thank you and your card is a cutie, hugs, Miria

    ReplyDelete
  11. such an adorable little hedgehog, fabulous colors, thanks so much for sharing with us at Die Cut Dreams
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete