Pages

Followers

Thursday, 28 July 2011

willow sketchie challenge - 28th July

Hi Guys.. 
 How are you all...?
 The weeks sure do whizz round, and when I realised what day it was.. I smile .. Willow Sketchie Day .. I mean Thursday !!
 So , onto the sketch ...
 this week its the turn of Shell.. here is her sketch..


..and this is my card.






the digi and paper I have used is called "Precious", and you can buy her @ the Willow Store.







the square of dotty paper is magnolia , and the gingham is a tiny scrap.. I have coloured her with my Promarkers, but my new Spectrum Noirs should be landing anyday...
I shall report back on these...
So , please pop over to the challenge blog and take a peep at the dt girlies yummy creations.... and while you are there give the challenge a go.. why not?


I would also like to enter this in..
1. Stamps R Us- Happy birthday
2. Cupcake inspirations- Photo inspiration
3. Cardmadfairy's Digi Challenge- oh so girly
4. Little Darlings Challenges- Girly


 Thanks for popping by, please call again tomorrow when i will share my Polkadoodles Dt card..
 Hugs xx

12 comments:

  1. Pretty card, I love your colouring.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lis - love the papers. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, Precious looks great!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always have favourite parts of a design someone has coloured and when I see her little lilac dress, shoes and white socks it makes me go awwwwwwwwwww,, <3 it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah this is so sweet , I adore Wee Precious shes a cutie, love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card lis.the image is so pretty and fab colours and design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute little princess! Thanks so much for joining us at Little Darlings Challenges!!!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  8. A pretty card, and thanks for joining us at Cardmadfairy's digi days.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet little image! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very Cute and Sweet. I love that image!! Thank-you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    Happy Crafting
    Sam xx

    www.craftychickcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love this !! thanks so much for joining us at cardmadfairy's digi days,good luck
    hugs sandra DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a sweet birthday card. Your papers are so pretty and great take on the sketch too.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Stamps R Us.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete