Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 24 August 2011

Christmas inspirations- clean and simple

hi Guys..
 Have you missed me..?
 its been a busy few days at works, and lots to catch up on at home, but i wanted to squeeze in a quick card that I made for my Christmas card group on Facebook..


Using my newest and fav Pollycrafts digi's I created a simple card ..






 the papers are from an old pad I ahve had ages.. she is coloured with my Spectrums, and the star is a nestie star, edged with a little black to pop it.. simple..
 and I hope it fits the challenge...










So I am entering in..
1. Christmas inspirations - clean and simple
2.designed to Delight - Anything goes
3. One stop craft challenge - Bold & Bright..
4. Sunday's with chrissy - Clean and simple
5. Crafty Hazelnut's christmas challenge- Xmas birthday or anything goes


Hopefully I am back on the ball, I will be back tomorrow with my Willow sketchie challenge card.. til then hugs xx

15 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card - love it. Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 34 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, she's so precious!! You've colored her so sweet and I really love how CAS you kept this! Thanks for sharing her with us at Sundays with Crissy : )
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges. Hope to see you with us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card, the image and backing paper match so well.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey sweetie, this is fab i do love this image and the colours are just stunning, fabby fabby work, thanks for sharing with us at Sunday's with Crissy, hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card - love the image and great colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet beautiful card!! Love the design - definetly K.I.S.S!! Thanks for playing with us at Sundays with Crissy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome Christmas card! Love your coloring! Thanks for joining us at The One Stop Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOoh she's lovely!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. stunning card lis.i love the image , she is gorgeous and fab backing paper and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ficou uma graça!!! Adorei
    Obrigada por participar do Christimas inspirations
    Bjs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super adorable image!!!! A STAR christmas card :D
    Thanks for joining us at Sunday's with Crissy KISS challenge!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just darling! Gorgeous job. Thanks so much for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Designed2Delight. It’s a pleasure to see your work!

    ReplyDelete