Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 3 August 2011

The deconstructed sketch

Hi guys , just wanted to share this with you today , as I finally made it for a Deconstructed Sketch... and.. Some odd Girl Challenge!Love both of these challenges.. and I always settle down to create something only to find I have missed the deadline...


 so the sketch..


 and my card...






.. the image is Some Odd Girl... they are coloured in with my new Spectrum Noirs...the papers are MME Stella and Rose , Gertie ...the sentiment is lili of the valley..the felt grass comes from my Die-namics grass die...








... and the challenge over at Some Odd Girl is thank you...


So.. quick post hope you like her...
 Back tomorrow with another Willow Sketchie Challenge..
 Hugs  xx 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lis. I do that with challenges too. Spend too long thinking about them to fine that I've missed the deadline!! Hugs. Susan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card lis.your colouring is stunning and i love the fun image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the design on this card! The papers are perfect with your fabulous coloring! Thanks for being Odd with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Lis is sooooo beautiful and your coloring is amazing =P

    ReplyDelete