Pages

Followers

Saturday, 6 August 2011

Happy Anniversary..!

Hi Guys..
 Today is my 6th wedding anniversary..glad to say the weather was a lot better than it is today... 
we had the most fantastic wedding reception and headed of for two weeks in Mauritius...wow! that was sooo totally amazing...


so I wanted to show my card for hubs.. colured with my new speccies.. I am totally loveing the colours ,and the blending.. just the overall finish really...








 the sentiment is from Nettys  , she has some great freebies ...
the papers are bo bunny , the image is Teddy Bea and Bo ...








So , whilst I am sharing this card , i thought I would enter a few challenges...


1. Raise the bar - anything goes
2. The Poodles Parlour- in the garden (Bench)
3. stamp Something- use a digi
4. Craft us Crazy - Anything goes
5.Pixie dust studio- Anything goes..
6. Glitter Geeks- furry & feathery friends


 Well of to do a little more colouring..I have a Sugar Nellie challenge card to finish..
 Take care ..
 Hugs xx

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lis, beautiful image and colourwork, Happy Anniverssary to you. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lis. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really cute and gorgeous card Lis.
    Wishing you a very Happy Anniversary.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary hope you have a lovely day together celebrating!!! Just adore the card its so perfect Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. Happy Anniversary. and I love that la la land image you use on your header!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card hun..!

    thanks for joining us at The Poodles Parlour...and good luck..!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card lis.the image is so sweet and i love your fabulous colours and design :D
    belated happy anniversary :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creation as always! We are having a bit of difficulty with blogger and pictures over at Glitter Geeks in that we can't see the entries, but I took a chance and hopped over to your blog to see if you were playing along this week!! So if you don't see many commenting from GG that's why. Thanks for joining us, good luck and hope to see you again.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary, Lis. What a sweet card you made for your hubby.

    I love your blog page and the picture at the top. It is lovely to look at and your blog reads really well, too.

    Blessings,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Lis. The colouring is amzing. I love the simple layout. It works so well. And Happy Anniversary sweetie.
    Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks and good luck.
    Steph xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is stunning! I love everything about it! Your coloring is fabulous!
    Thanks for joining our Round and Round the Garden challenge at the Poodle Parlour this week!
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I really love seeing cards made with my sentiments, it really makes my day. Thank you so much for emailing me. I love your card, the image is adorable and so perfect for an anniversary. Congrats on 6 years of marriage. I too have been married 6 years this year, but my anniversary was in May (it rained plenty on my wedding day but didn't spoil the day) Thanks so much for the credit on your blog too. You're very sweet. Annette xx (Netty's Cards)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lis,
    Absolutely Gorgeous card!!! Love the Fab image, the dp, the colour scheme is gorgeous. Love the layout. Coloured perfectly. Thanks for joining us at The Poodles Parlour and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
    Hugs Jacqui xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Anniversary Lis! Your colouring is fab and such a cute image.

    Thanks for joining us again at Glitter Geeks and good luck :).

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. So adorable hun...

    thanks for joining us at The Poodles Parlour...and good luck...

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi!
    Your card is gorgeous! ♥
    Lovely details!!


    Hugs, Gry

    ReplyDelete