Pages

Followers

Friday, 5 August 2011

Polkadoodles challenge - Case it

Hi Guys.. Friiiday !1 Doncha love it !!
 Well , its been rather a productive week here for me.. lots of odds and ends sorted...
 this week the challenge over at Polkadoodles is "Case It " , which means replicate a card a DT member has previously created... 


This week I recreated the lovely D'Anne's card... I fell in love with this...




... and here is my take on it...






... i do love that owl , but i wanted to use the Santa from the newest cd, Magical winter.. he is so cute.. and I love those Kraft papers...
i printed the kraft banner paper onto copy paper , punched it with my Martha Stewart punch.. then folded it , to create the rosette... 






... you would not believe how long I have had those buttons...
Please pop over and see the lovely Dt creations, and give the challenge a go.. I would love to see who you'd choose to case...


i would also like to enter this in...
 1. Auds sentiments challenge- Merry Christmas sentiment
2.Crafty Sentiments - Christmas
3. Paperplay - Christmas in August

 thanks for stopping by..
 Hugs xx

12 comments:

  1. Hiya Lis,

    I think this santa has just been the biggest encouragement I need to start looking at cds, he is FAB! love the folded piece looks so effective

    Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow these are just gorgeous the detail and colors are brilliant hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card, the rosette is striking. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your long legged Santa card,
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card lis.the fun santa is brilliant and gorgeous colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. such cute cards! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. O wow these are just stunning, love your cards. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Lis and I love that Santa too.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What can I say about great taste Lis!lol I really loved to see we had chosen the same card to case and how different yours was - brilliant! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable Christmas card. I love the border. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both of your cards are fantastic - Love how you used the MS punch. I'm so glad you were able to join us for our Merry Christmas challenge at Aud Sentiments! Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your certainly have been busy and they are gorgeous. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

    ReplyDelete