Pages

Followers

Friday, 19 August 2011

Polkadoodles Challenge- One layer card..

Hi guys ..Happy Friday... 
Today i am late with my post.. unlike me, but things sometimes just crop up.. :-/


This week the challenge over @ Polkadoodles is "One Layer Card" set by the lovely Ruth..


 So.. since I have been lucky enough to get my hands on some of the fabby new FlexMarkers..:-)




I thought I would give them a try with this challenge.... i used the butterfly from the Flutterfly fairy  Maggie.. and the sentiment from Bevvieboo ... I just stamped all over my card , and coloured in one of the butterflies...






i just blended outwards with lighter colours each time.. its slightly tie-dye doncha think..
 I love , love, love the tips on the new Flexmarkers and the colours are gorgeous.....


Please pop over and see the rest of the DT creations....


i would like to enter this in..
1. Lawnscaping magic- one layer
2. Rainbow lady challenge- song - Love is like a butterfly




 Thanks for popping by.. must dash ..got company coming..
 Hugs xxx

11 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!!!!!! I love how the color pops on the butterfly!!! Perfect. Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely hun, love the colours you have used on the butterfly. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I used to love that programme.... funny Julia and Jenny on QVC mentioned it tonight.... such a lovely creation thanks for singing with me this week
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow THE 2nd project I have seen with flexmarkers, love it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is just so so beautiful hun that butterfly is just gorgeous hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great one layer card, really pretty.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good song choice. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning card lis.the butterflies are gorgeous and i`ve got my hand on some fleximarkers as well.i love em :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card very pretty, thanks for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge this week. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for using the time and effort to write something so interesting.

    My blog:
    dsl vergleich dslvergleichdsl.com

    ReplyDelete