Pages

Followers

Sunday, 14 August 2011

Polly craft challenge- Recycle

Hi guys.. hows your Sunday.. restful I hope .. 
 I know i said it would be something Christmassy today .. but i quickly wanted to blog this card for the Pollycraft Challenge this week .. The them is "Recycle "
last week i was lucky enough to win here.. and the prize was 10 Pollycraft digi's - Waahhoooo ! thank you , Paula !!!!
 I just love these images and I spent ages trying to decide which to go for ..
so, today's image is one that I picked... ..





 I love the swings and slides range here..
 and this one is called "my ride".. the papers are MMe fine & dandy... 
He is coloured with Promarkers, and the sketch is from the current Promarker challenge..( see you just think i throw things together on here..lol ?? )




.. sorry the pic is a little shadowy.. one minute its bright sunshine , then it dark and gloomy..






.. anyway the recycled bits are jute from the garden shed.. and buttons, from those packs of spares you get with your new clothes.. you chuck em all in a drawer and forget..lol !


So I am entering this in the "I love Promarkers" challenge, and...
3.crazy Amigo challenge- anything goes
4. The Stamping boutique- Card for young male 
5. My mum's craft shop - sports and hobbies

So.. I will be back with a Christmas card later.. for now i am off to make a banoffee pie.. yum x
 Hugs xx

14 comments:

  1. Way too cute & Congratulations on your win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image. Love him. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI sweetie this is stunning i LOVE these colours, hugs pops x xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card - he is such a cutie! Great recycling as well. Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week, Sheena xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, fantastic maale card lis.the image is great and i love your colouring ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh he is just way too cute
    fabulous card
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous little image, great colouring and love those papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lis this is stunning, your colouring is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at pollycraft. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  9. fab card Lis, lovely details and gorgeous laddie
    congrats on your win, 10 digi's that's awesome
    thanks for joining the TSB challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  10. super card - really lovely colouring .Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week-Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, this is so cute, it really made me smile :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow.. this is coloured to perfection... totally fabalicious card!! Thanks for sharing it with us at MMCS XX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic card. Lovely paper, cute image and those buttons are a great touch. I really like it! Thanksfor playing with us at MMCS this week!

    ReplyDelete