Pages

Followers

Saturday, 20 August 2011

Pollycraft Monday Challenge - distressed

Hi guys.. happy weekend.. its lovely out there today, hope it is where you are.. 
I am having a ball with the new digis I won from the Pollycraft challenge, a couple of weeks back.. so its a great chance to share my latest challenge card with you... the theme is "distressed"




  


the image is taking a break.... coloured with my spectrums.... and the papers are For The record from Echo Park...
The sketch is from Deconstructed sketches...
The date sentiment is from Cats Life Press.. I bought it @ crafty Emmas store...







 being a neat freak.. I am a little bit of a novice at "distressed" .. hope its distressed enough..lol! 


 So I would also like to enter this in..
3. Colour create Challenge - Blue, green ,white, red & brown..optional texture
4.Craft us crazy- anything goes 
5. A Spoonfull of Sugar- Happy Birthday
6.Anything goes Challenge- Happy birthday/celebration.
 ..
...right off to link my cards.. then i need to get cracking on some dt work.. 
 Hugs xx

13 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card hun. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lis this is gorgeous, beautiful layout and gorgeous colourwork, thanks for joining us at pollycraft. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Lis...this is pretty, fab papers and the image is super cute!!

    fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic card lis.i love the fab image and stunning colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable card Lis.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card... your colouring is fantastic!!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow this is one stuning card the image colors are just perfect and amazing coloring too hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this, gorgeous image and great colouring.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable! I love that little stamp... that little guy is too cute! Your coloring is FANTASTIC! Thanks for joining this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is fab, brill colours and image, thanks for joining us at Colour create for my colour challenge,hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card.. So nice design. I have worked for the plastic business cards and this design inspire me so much. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card because of unique design with eye pleasing shades but i suggest you should change the font of your blog...

    ReplyDelete