Pages

Followers

Sunday, 28 August 2011

The Sugar Bowl Challenge- Marlena's Sketch

Hi guys its Sunday...
the sun is out, the wind is wild..but I am sending my thoughts to all those who are under the shadow of hurricane Irene right now...x
so, what am I up to on a chilled Sunday morning...?
Sharing my latest sugar bowl card thats what... I have some Pips , and i love them so....


here is the sketch...




and here is my card....








 the stamp is "Dolly Pip", she is coloured with my Spectrums, and the papers are Prima Jack & Jill... which I have had in my stash for a good while now.. and I love them every time I use them...






I coloured her in and cut her out, and popped her up on my card...
Isn't she cute...
Well the Sugarbowl challenge is open for another  10 yet, so you have time to get yours in ...
Remember, you must use a Sugar Nellie image.. 
 so, what you waiting for ..? 
I would also like to enter this in ... 


2. Crafty Emma- pink, brown & aqua
3. Ellephantastic Challenge- Layers
4. Totally Gorjuss - As you like it 
5. Just add ink - something from your stash... 


 so I am off to get my chores finished.. hubby has decided to abort the Cleveland way walk.. and I am off to the middle of the Nth York Moors to fetch him... I just gotta find him first.. 
I may be a loooong time !!
 Hugs xxx

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the image and what lovely papers too. Hope you find your hubby soon LOL. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This a lovely card, cute image and great papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card lis.the sweet pip is stunning and i love your colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful colouring on your card, love it! Thanks for joining in at Ellephantastic. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Lis. The coloring is just stunning. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi sweetie this is stunning hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi ya
    a gorgeous card, fabulous colouring, lovely papers & design,thank you for joining us at CES this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really lovely creation. Thank you for playing along with our 'Add some layers' challenge.
    Good luck
    hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, gorgeous colours, gorgeous papers! Thank you for joining us at Ellephantastic Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card and great take on the sketch. I love those papers.
    Thank you for joining in the Sugar Bowl this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, I love your layout and gorgeous papers, thanks for joining us at CES this week, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww wow this is so gorgeous.... love it.
    thanks for joining us at CES CHALLENGES.
    hUGS kAYLOU XX

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so fabby!! Love the image and papers!! Thanks for playing along with us at CES Challenges this week, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete