Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 10 August 2011

A Tickled Pink Challenge or two..

Hi Guys.. yep, I'm posting again...
I wanted to share my next card , which is an entry for Tickled Pink stamps challenges.they are asking us to use a feather..or feathers.. 
 you need to use a Tinkled Pink stamp.. but there is a fabby prize up for grabs...


Here is my card... 






 the papers are "Pink Lemonade"  from Raspberry Road.. now there is two parts to a lot of these kits.. and the add on kit is FREE.. yep , that right FREE!!!! so you could give them a try .. trust me , you will fall in love...





 the image is Lil Little Lolita Lilith.. coloured with my Promarkers......carefully cut out and 3-d'd ...






 The sketch , you may be wondering is from another challenge I would like to enter ..
Pink Ink sketches... and its a fabby one this fortnight...  the sketch is by Jeanette...  




.. I just love it...  there are 2 fab prizes over there this time from Whiff of Joy  and Wags and Whiskers..  you have over a week to have a go here.. so plenty of time..


I would also like to enter..


3.Passion for Promarkers- divas with glam& glitter
4. Sweet Stamps- Bling it up 
5. Kb challenges- Anything goes
6.Kenny k krafty girlz- Anything goes
7. One Stitch At A Time- Use a digi

 Thanks for stopping by.. 
 hugs xx



20 comments:

  1. Pretty card hun, love the image and great use of colour. Hugs, Claire PS: I've just noticed that I've won your candy - only checked back there as I was clearing out my tabs and noticed I hadn't seen anything for yours. Thank you so much, a lovely surprise. Email me via my blog and let me know what you need from me sweetie. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card, beautifully coloured and decoupaged. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Remember to enter Pretty in Print each week during August for your chance of winning and being published. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh LOVELY pink and girly card.... your colouring is fab and your layout is just right!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Great colouring and I like the image and layout!
    Thanks for joining us at the Kenny K Krafty Girlz challenge.
    Marilyn S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card!! Very nice colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, great colouring and love your pretty papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic card lis.stunning colouring and design and the image is really sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a very pretty girlie card. Love the color combo, the card design and your coloring...just gorgeous!! Hugs, barbara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card! Such soft, sweet colors and I love how the feathers frame the flowers! Great coloring and fussy cutting too! Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan ~ Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautifull card!! Thanks for joining us at KennyK's challenge!!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! Thank you for playing The KB Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really pretty card love the pastel colour.

    Thank you for joining the KKKG Challenges, good luck.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is stunning, love that image and the colouring is beaut. love the colours of the card as well

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab image and your colouring is superb

    Many thanks for joining in with our Use A Digi challenge over at OSAAT

    Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is beautiful and the colors you have used are so pretty. Thanks for joining us this week at KKKG's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. super lovely creation, fantastic coloring and image
    Thanks so much for joining One Stitch at a Time this week
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful Card. Love all the soft colors you used. Your coloring of the image is awesome. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps this week.

    Dawn B - SSDT

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous card ..great image :0)..thanks for sharing with us at PFP..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW! This is stunning! I adore your coloration of this TP image (one of my favorite mtw)
    Thanks for playing along at Pink {Ink} this week and for sharing your wonderful creation with us!
    Hugs Jeanette xxo

    ReplyDelete