Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 3 August 2011

tickled pink stamps challenge- Shaped cards

Hi guys, here again, this time with a card for the Tickled Pink challenge... 
love these images, and i decided I am not gonna miss this one...
this week the challenge is - Shaped cards...
 so, despite the fact I dearly want a Grand Calibur, and the nesties to go with , to enable me to make those lurverly shaped cards.. I dug out my biggest nesties and created this...




 the papers are first edition , except the text, thats a scrap.. the image is Lil Lolita Christina , coloured with Promarkers...








 the sentiment is from Lili of the valley.. the ticket is a freebie.. forgive me I can't remember where... bakers twine and lace from Wild orchid Crafts..


 Hope you like , must get her linked before the challenge ends..lol ! 
 I would also like to enter her in..
2. SirStampalot- Whatever you fancy
3. Lexi's creations - Shaped card
4. Come and get it challenges- anything goes
5. Outlawz copic/promarker challenges- anything goes 
6. Desert Island crafts- recipe(give it life, colour your image, sentiment)


Well its been a busy day for me.. time for something to eat I think.. 
 Hugs xx

8 comments:

  1. Great card hun - love that image and great colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh just love this hun its brilliant love love that image hugs cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! Love the image and your colour choices are fab. Zo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow love this lis.fabulous image and the first edition papers and design are stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! Great shape for a card! This is one of my favorite dies! Gorgeous papers and love the lace and twine! Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome job on your card!

    Thanks for joining us this week for the challenge at Come and Get It!

    Shell~Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Lis! Saw your beautiful work on The Outlawz and am now following you! Gorgeous work!!

    ReplyDelete