Pages

Followers

Monday, 8 August 2011

Whimsy and Stars studio guest DT card

Hello to you on this glorious Monday.. Well ok .. maybe its raining here....lol ! 
I just wanted to share my dt card for Whimsy and Stars Studio... I couldn't resist this cute lil baby..








 the image is called Sweet Pea baby. she is coloured in with Speccies... the papers are Papertrey ink..and the sentiment..






 the sketch i have followed from Paper sundaes.. which I love..
 So I would like to enter that challenge  and..
2. i did it creations - children
3. Stamping sisters in christ- forgotten item 
4. Stamping for the weekend - Spots and Dots.




Thanks for stopping by.. I was thrilled to start my day with a top 5 place over at Cupcake inspirations.. i am chuffed ..lol! 


 and also my candy .. since i only had a handful of comments.. I did the old paper in the hat thing.. ( Prob because I dont know how to get my Random thingy to work ..I gave up in the end..) 
So please trust me on this... 


The winner is Claire..!! 


Well done , please email me your addy so I can post it out to you..
 Hugs xx

23 comments:

  1. oh wow this is one beautiful card just love love this,beautiful color tones,hugs cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just precious!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the orange! This is a seriously cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so precious! wonderful card. Thank you for sharing this with us at Stampin Sister In Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card lis.fab colours and i love the adorable image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. buy tramadol does tramadol hcl 50 mg have acetaminophen - tramadol 50mg recreational

    ReplyDelete
  7. buy ativan lorazepam normon 1mg 50 - ativan no prescription online pharmacy

    ReplyDelete
  8. buy tramadol tramadol 37.5 addiction - dosage of tramadol for dogs

    ReplyDelete
  9. ativan online ativan withdrawal dosage - generic ativan online

    ReplyDelete
  10. where to buy tramadol online tramadol overnight no prescription needed - tramadol withdrawal rash

    ReplyDelete
  11. buy ativan online how much ativan high - buy ativan line mastercard

    ReplyDelete
  12. tramadol online tramadol online us pharmacy - does tramadol high feel like

    ReplyDelete
  13. ativan online ativan kick in - ativan drug vs xanax

    ReplyDelete
  14. tramadol online order tramadol online - buy tramadol health solutions network

    ReplyDelete
  15. buy tramadol no prescription tramadol overdose risk - buy tramadol in usa

    ReplyDelete
  16. buy tramadol online tramadol ultram fibromyalgia - tramadol hcl and zoloft

    ReplyDelete
  17. buy tramadol online kids getting high tramadol - tramadol dosage nz

    ReplyDelete
  18. order tramadol no prescription buy tramadol without prescriptions - tramadol hcl classification

    ReplyDelete
  19. buy tramadol buy 180 tramadol online - 350 mg tramadol high

    ReplyDelete
  20. buy klonopin online no prescription 6 mg klonopin and alcohol - buy clonazepam online canada

    ReplyDelete
  21. buy generic tramadol tramadol dosage chart - 100 mg tramadol online

    ReplyDelete