Pages

Followers

Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Simply Sassy Tuesday Spotlight

Hi guys... Wooohoooo. Its a special day for me today...
I am so really , really chuffed to featured in the Simply Sassy Spotlight... Thank you so much for asking me..
 I love Simply Sassy.. and I have been a fan for a long, long time now..




I was excited , fit to bust when I got an email of the lovely Erica asking me if I would feature in the spotlight.. 
so, I was asked a few questions about myself, and to create a card to share with everyone... How rude it would have been just to make one.. so I made a few..lol! 
 Here's just one of them...






she is one of my faves.. "Party Frills"... and thats not easy to say.. as I love them all.. Coloured with my markers... the papers are Fancy Pants- the little things. and the sketch (Kiki's Sketch) and Autumnal colours follow the Sugar Bowl Challenge.




  ... so, please pop over to the Simply Sassy blog and take a peep at the other cards I have created. Hope you like them..
I am also entering her in...
1.The sugar bowl- Kiki's sketch 
 2. Everybody art challenge- pink & brown 
 3.Going grey with scrap creations - its a girl thing  
4. Party time Tuesdays - Anything goes 
5.The stamp Boutique- Changing seasons 
6.Die cut dreams - Pink, brown & cream.
 Thanks for popping by...
 hugs xx

14 comments:

  1. hi honey..congratulations on being in the spotlight ..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. well deserved spotlight, your cards are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Your card is beautiful ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow honey I am loving this, and wah hay about time you got spotlighted your work is gorgeous ♥ ♥ Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic card lis, gorgeous image and your colouring is outstanding.
    huge congrats on being in the sassy spotlight, so much deserved ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet, sweet card! Wonderful coloring on this and I love the autumn colored DP's you used! Thanks for playing along with us at The Stamping Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so cute, love your coloring! Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique! Hugs, Julia-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done on your spotlight.... very well deserved! This card is beautiful!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and what fab colouring too, thanks for joining us at DCD.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card and congratulations on being in the Spotlight. Love your colouring of this Sassy.
    Thank you for joining in the Sugar Bowl this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card, I love that image so much and your coloring is awesome! Thanks for sharing with us at Scrap Creations. hugs, Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgous card Lis, lovely and such a cute image too
    I'm glad you are joining our challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda
    TSB DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card, love those images. Your layout is stunning as is your colouring. Thanks so much for sharing it with us in our Pink, Brown and Cream challenge at Die Cut Dreams this time.
    hugs
    Dawn and the Dream Team xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely adorable, Fabulous coloring on this sweet stamp! Thanks for sharing and playing along with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations

    ReplyDelete