Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 7 September 2011

Sugar Nellie Facebook challenge- "Less is more "

Hi guys .. a quick post this morning.. loads to do before we head off this weekend....
In my Facebook group for Sugarnellie this week the challenge is  "less is more".. a hard one for me as I like to embellish..lol!.. Using my new Sweeties .. she is called.. "Knitted with Love "






Coloured with my markers.. and glitter to embellish... (well..I couldn't help it!)  Just stamped onto a card blank and coloured ...simples...








hope you like her...
would also like to enter her in..
1. deep ocean challenge - hearts
2. oldie but goodie- sentiment is over 6 months old
3. Magical Mondays- Anything goes
4. Christmas inspirations- glitter (2nd entry)
5. Clean and simple Sunday challenge- CAS


 thanks for popping by... must dash.. hugs xx

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful. And I agree that this card needed the glitter! Thanks for joining the Clean & Simple Sunday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card from yours. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous hun, lovely image. Thanks for playing along with An Oldie But A Goodie. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful its a fab image and your colouring is soooo good. Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is stunning lis.gorgeous image and colouring ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sparkle on this oh so cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Inspirations challenges. Hope you will play with us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. less is more and this is absolutely fabulous!!!! love, love love the coloring!!!!
    thanks for playing with us at Deep Ocean Challenge
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really beautiful card.Thanks for joining us at magical monday challemge blog,and good luck
    H xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What A great creation for our 1st birthday "christmas in september " Challenge

    Thanks for joining us at OLDIE BUT A GOODIE this time and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  12. She's sooo cute. I never used to use bling, but now I do. Sometimes you just have to add a little sparkle to life. Kinda like having sprinkles on your cupcake or not! I played along w BRENDA'S CASS21 this week too! I entered it from my cathiessweetspot blog (misc. stuff) *Sorry I'm a Gemmini I have 2 blogs)
    I also have a challenge with FREE Clip Art 'BEST WITCHES' PENNANT FLAG BANNER. JOIN ME, YOU can find it here:
    http://cathiesparties.blogspot.com/
    That's my (party stuff) blog : )

    ReplyDelete