Pages

Followers

Friday, 2 September 2011

Sugar Nellies Facebook Challenge- straight lines

Hi guys... Just a quick one to share my card with you for the FB group Sugar Nellies... this week Fi has set the challenge -Straight Lines..
 So I have got a new selection of papers, and one of them ... Fancypants- Its the little things - I have used for this .. 




the image is "Dolly Pip " from Sugar Nellie .. you can buy here over @ Funkykits.... colured with my markers.. 
the sketch is by the lovely "Pops" , on a challenge over at Lili of the valley...






 I have paper pieced her dress, with some of the dotty paper and just added shadow with my grey marker... 
 Hopefully you may see an improvement in my colouring skills as i am off to see the lovely Michelle Cassell , who is the most amazing Queen of the Promarkers..lol! Can't wait  :-) 


I would also like to enter this in some  more challenges..
2. Some odd Girl - Paper piecing 
3. Dutch Dare- Photo Inspiration
4. I love Promarkers- Anything goes
5. Creative Inspirations paint- Lots of layers


thanks for stopping by... Back soon with something a little Christmassy ..i think..
 Hugs xx

10 comments:

  1. oh this is gorgeous!! Now look what you've done...I need to go and buy those papers now!!

    fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card lis.these images are lovely to colour, aren`t they and i love your stunning papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, I love the paper pieced dress.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card! I really like the look of the straight lines. Thanks for joining us at CI Paint. Hope you will join us again. Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card, your colouring is beautiful, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous sweetie ♥ ♥ Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card, fab papers and image. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

    Julie W x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh now isn't she sweet!

    Great card! Thanks for playing along with us at DDCC!

    Good luck!

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete