Pages

Followers

Thursday, 22 September 2011

willow sketchie challenge - 22nd September

Hi guys, 
 I am back from my holidays.. bet you didn't notice I was gone...Did Ya..?
Well, Its Thursday , and time for another willow sketchie challenge, this week set by the lovely Hazel. Here is her fab sketch...


... and here is my card using the new Walter and Winnie Christmas cd.





I just love the papers on this.. and the digi images are too cute.. this one is Walter in a pom-pom hat... adorable !
You can also get him in a stamp...




 I have coloured him with my spectrums... and the buttons are old stash.. you wouldn't believe how old..lol! 


please check out the rest of the willow girlies' creations.. and give the sketch a go... the prize this week is...


AWESOME !!!!!




... I mean... Wow !!!!!!
 so, what are you waiting for ..?
I would like to enter this in...
1. Ladybugink Crafts- Animals 
2. Crafty boots Challenge- Things with wings 
3. Creatalicious Challenges- Anything goes 
4.glitter fairies challenge- Christmas cuties
back real soon...
 hugs   xxx

10 comments:

  1. Fab card, love the bellies!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love your card, was just talking about spectrums with Sharon earlier, not sure about them, just got all my pros so better keep using them or I will be eating beans on toast for weeks!!!
    Love Hxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just fab, beautifully coloured. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card lis.i love the fun image and your colours and design are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwww fab fun image and I love your card!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is such a fun image and you have put together a lovely layout.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  7. This image is so fun! Thanks for taking part in Crafty Boots Challenge! Amyx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK, that image is HILARIOUS; just love it and all the little ones in the background - ADORABLE!

    Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink!

    Hugs,
    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH so cute,a fabulous LO and love the image!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous! love this Lis! Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete