Pages

Followers

Wednesday, 19 October 2011

Prairie fun Friday Challenge- Sugar & spice

Good morning all...
 Happy Wednesday to you... half way thro the week.. wahaaaay !
Well, as promised, i am sharing my card that I sent my Mum for her birthday yesterday...
As soon as i saw this image , i knew this was the one I was going to use for her..... She is called "Sweet Blossom", isn't she lovely....??




... I have coloured her with my Spectrums... , the check paper is Magnolia, and the rest are MME  " Lost & found "- Blush . the lace is WOC, as are the flowers... i have added a few tiny gems to highlight.....





...anyway, I hope you like it...?
 I am entering her in...
1. Sweet Stamps - Layers  
2.365  cards- Use a stapler  
3.BunnyZoes- Lace  
4. Craft your passion- Double up with pink  
5.the Squirrel and the Fox - one for the girls  
6.By the cute and girly- Anything goes 
 7.Emerald fairies- Flowers  
8.Prairiefunfridays- Sugar &Spice

Well thats all for now.. i must get on with organising my Willow Dt card for tomorrow.. its my sketch, You're gonna love it !!
Hugs xx

16 comments:

  1. So pretty, love the lace ribbon
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I absolutely love this! Such a darling card for your mom. Love the beautiful lace and yes that image is very sweet! Thanks for joining us at "Fairy Fun Fridays" for our Sugar & Spice & Everything Nice challenge! Good Luck! :D

    Hugz & TFS,
    xx Tracey/FFF-DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Lis!! Love the distressed edges and antique ribbon. Fabulous ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous card - love the image.
    I bought it last week too ;)
    doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. a gorgeous creation and fabulous flowers thank you for joining us at the Emerald Faerie Garden
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have some new candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous card, so pretty. Stop by my blog if you can as you will see a nice surprise. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just popping in to say "hello"! Wooo hooo!!! ;))
    Big hugs
    Joanna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow. fabulous card lis.she is such a sweet image and i love your beautiful colours and details ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your eye for detail is astounding. From the placement of tiny gems to the shading around the image. I'm truly enjoying every little bit of your card and I'm certain you put a HUGE smile on your mother's heart. :)

    Thank you SO much for playing along with us at The Squirrel & The Fox for our challenge.
    Good luck to you and we hope you come back next week to play along again.
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, I am loving seeing these images around, so cute. Great layout. Thanks for joining us at Bunny Zoe's. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card.. It is very pretty. Thanks for joining us at craft Your Passions.. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a gorgeous sweet card and love the bit of stapling there :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! This is GORGEOUS!! I’m so glad you were able to play with us this time around at Bunny Zoe’s!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas
    Ps) If you havent already seen it, I have some blog candy up til Nov 1st. A rubber stamp set by Unity. No strings attached if you’d like to come by for a look. Just click on the Hershey kiss located in my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing with us at CYP, Hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is utterly gorgeous, loving these images and your design. So very pretty. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Fun Friday this week.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete